Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How To Save a Loveless Marriage?


Marriage without love can’t survive. If your marriage is turning into a loveless marriage, you have to take steps to rekindle the love that has lost. Some people think that they can’t save their loveless marriage and they don’t even try to do anything. This is a wrong attitude because if you want your marriage to survive, you have to be proactive to save loveless marriage

Why it’s Difficult To Save a Loveless Marriage?

Saving a loveless marriage can be very difficult for both the partners. Sometimes one partner wants out, while the other one tries to save marriage. A wise way to find out why love is leaving your marriage is to have a talk with your partner and point out all the things that have been causing problems between you and your partner. One thing is important to bear in mind that you can’t save your marriage alone and you will need cooperation from your partner. Without mutual efforts, you can’t get anywhere and you can’t save your marriage. If your partner is interested to save loveless marriage, both of you should spend some quality time together to repair those problems that have led your relationship to this stage.

Save Your Marriage Now

Fix The Fatal Problems to Save a Loveless Marriage

The only way to save a loveless marriage is to fix the fatal problems that are pushing love away from the marriage. Once you have resolved your fatal problems, you will find the road clear to follow the next step. The key to find out and resolve the fatal problems is to discuss the fatal problems with your partner. Try to find out what annoys your partner and also express your issues. You have to be a good listener to understand the problems of your partner.  Avoid argument for argument sake.

Spend Quality Time With Each Other

These days a lot of things can easily ruin a relationship. For example, Internet, television, friends and job responsibilities could keep you away from your partner for a long time period. This could trigger frustration in your partner and it can increase distance between you and your partner. You should give importance to your spouse instead of your favorite TV show. The key here is to maintain a balance between your work, hobbies and your married life. Put your spouse always at the top of your personal schedule and try to keep your list-to-do things shorter. If you are too busy during week days, you should spend quality time with your partner on weekends.

Maintain a Healthy Sexual Relationship

Sex can help you save a loveless marriage. However, if your partner doesn’t show his/her agreement to have sexual intercourse with you, don’t impose it on him/her. Try to find out what they want and how they want it from you. Maintain physical attraction and practice dirty talking with your partner.

Consult a Marriage Counselor

If nothing works for you, consult a marriage counselor to help you save a loveless marriage.

3 comments:

  1. This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Joyce William, and I base in Canada. My life is back!!! After 2 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ekpiku who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how Dr Ekpiku brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she gave Dr Ekpiku e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr Ekpiku a try. I contacted him with his via email address and explained my problem to him. In just 2 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Ekpiku is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful Dr…If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try Dr Ekpiku today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here’s his contact: Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com Thank you once again Dr Ekpiku. Contact him for the following:

    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)[You want to be rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8)If you need financial assistance.
    (9)If you want to stop your Divorce
    10)Help bringing people out of prison
    (11)Marriage Spells
    (12)Miracle Spells
    (13)Beauty Spells
    (14)PROPHECY CHARM
    (15)Attraction Spells
    (16)Evil Eye Spells
    (17)Kissing Spell
    (18)Remove Sickness Spells
    (19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
    (20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
    (21) Charm to get who to love you.
    Contact him today on:Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about Dr Lawrence on how he help me reunited with my husband after 2 months of divorce.My husband divorce me because he saw another woman in his office and he said to me that he is no longer in love with me anymore and decide to divorce me.I seek help from the Net and i saw good talk about Dr Lawrence and i contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me which i use to get my husband back within 2 days.If you need his help Email him at drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am glad I came across your article on how to Save My Marriage Today . The situations and solutions presented are real, practical and simple to implement. Other websites painted a picture that marriage should be absolutely perfect and have no problems but we all know that's impossible to achieve. However your Spell has shown me that marriage needs work and a change in certain attitudes and behaviors, and after that things are not as complicated as we like to think. Thank you Dr Lawrence you for Saving My Marriage and for helping me get my marriage back on track!" I hope this helps somebody out here i highly recommend Dr Lawrence for those seeking help to restore their love life to contact him what-apps +1914 208 8349 or email Drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete